CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WE ARE SELLING OUR SOULS

Attention to all in the blogosphere:
After long thought, study and prayer, we have decided that we are willing to sell our souls for Jazz playoff tickets. See, before the playoffs, we could scrounge up a mangy 20 bucks to go sit on top of Mt. Timpanogos (aka the nose-bleeds). How ever since our measly 20 dollars will need to be times 3 in order to sit in outer-space, we have decided to sell our souls to any who are interested. Look for ad's on the ever-awesome E-Bay, Craig's List, KSL.com, and whatever sort or marketing device we can find. Please search under the title "Savvy Stiles Succomb to Soul Selling". Thank you and wish us luck.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Been there, done that! Unfortunately things haven't worked out so well this year. We were in Utah, while the Jazz were in Houston, lame. We were just in Southern Utah, don't worry, if I ever come to Provo again, I will definitely come visit. A small part of me wants the Jazz to lose one of the next 2 games, so we can go to game 5. But not really!

Anonymous said...

I am so there! I would sell my soul for Jazz tickets, too. What we need to do is get season tickets next year so we will be guaranteed tickets. I haven't been to a game since Michael Jordan came in Feb. 2003 :( Next year will be different, though!