CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

http://creedthough.us.gov/creedthoughts

Starting on April 10th, our lives will be somewhat put back together. See since the writers strike/aftermath of the strike the Devan and Lauren Stiles family have been what you might call, a little, well confused. See because of the excess time we have had not enjoying our shows (Prision Break, Lost, Office [which starts APRIL 10], the list goes on) we have taken on other hobbies. Proof that those stinkin writers have us brainwashed. Devan has decided to take on studying, I have decided to take on cleaning on the house, and proof that we have just gone down the tube----- we have taken up running... Which leads to this....
Devan and myself ran a half marathon. We relayed it and had a blast doing it. Devan ran the last leg and did absolutley amazing. Below is me... SLEEPING :-) after the race. However, here is the proof that our minds have been twisted into some realm where running is acutally cool. Go team Stiles!

6 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Good Job!! It would take me a lot to actually run at all. I am so excited for the office to come back this week, we have missed it so much, we have been going through withdrawls.

Bale Family said...

Way to go guys! You are my inspiration to run a marathon someday. I might be 90 before I actually do it but that's ok, right?

Jen said...

Good job on your race! That is awesome! I read this post and I was seriously cracking up about you new "hobbies." 2 days until the Office!

Sierra and Ryan said...

Two days until Office! Also, very good job on the race! You are my inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I missed the race. Oh well, there will be plenty this summer... Freedom Festival 10K?!?!? Way to go you guys, we are really proud!

katiegirl said...

hey guys! its been a while!! how are you guys doing.. looks like the race went well!! nice work!