CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Hobbies

If I knew how to add sound to my post I would. Here is what it would say: (while your at it, play name that tune)


"Bicycle, Bicycle, Bicycle. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike. I want to ride by bicycle, I want to ride it where I like."


Devan and myself are proud to say that we are now officially in the 'bike crew'. No, not a part Dad's Harley crew, BACA or Hell's Angels, we have joined the ranks of proud ownder of pedal bikes. Devan was already in posession of a sweet Gary Fisher bike, in which he pedaled his way to school last year. I have never forgotten the time when I was 10 years old, and my purple Mongoose bike got stolen, so since that time, I have never owned, nor ridden a bike... until now (I was heart-borken). We bought myself a bike and have been riding them everywhere we go! Here is a picture of us on our bikes:

Real pictures will be forth coming when... well when we take them. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't want to be part of the "Wild Hogs"?!? I'm excited to see your bike! And I DO know that tune... it is by Queen. My Driver's Ed teacher played it for all those who did not pass the driver's test!

Tyra said...

LOVE the drawings! They look just like you guys!

aLiCe said...

I'm blog stalking! Come visit me! It was so good to see you tonight.. we def need to hang out more. loves

Lindsey S. said...

If you go to playlist.com you can make a playlist and it will explain to you how to put it on your blog. You can get pretty much any music on the website and I'm sure you could get ride my bicycle!