CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

'Uh Oh'

Big shout out to Carl Lewis. I have been thinking a lot about him lately, and somewhat feeling his pain when he so humbly decided to sing us the national anthom. Listen here to hear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDc5tQxmJY. I have had quite a few 'Ut Oh' moments in the past few days which would include (but not limited to)

1. Having our laptop kick the bucket after only a mere 1 yr. 10 month life span... BOO
2. Having to sing the "Give Me the Beat Boys" song in a concert with Sierra
3. Almost getting my head cut off by a chainsaw by Matt Dorme (yes, the Matt from So You Think You Can Dance) at a dance concert, also with Sierra - while holding hands, interlocking style and a tear streaming down my cheek.
4. Watching the new Twilight trailer for about 30 mintues straight, over and over again.
5. Trying to find a clever Halloween costume, which is looking like resulting in being Dee Brown or Ronnie Price for the second year in a row.
6. Realizing that having 3 hours worth of TiVo everynight is NOT ok.
7. Realizing that I am really and truly secretly in love with Knight Rider.
8. And finally, realizing along with my laptop kicking the bucket, also means all my pictures are on there, and somehow I need to surgically extract them.

So Carl, this ones for you. I'll make up for it sometime!

3 comments:

Shaunee said...

So, do you think he was nervous, or is he really that bad? That was a good one... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Sorry about your laptop, that stinks!

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop, the same thing just happened to mine! If you figure out how to get your pictures back, let me know. I'm thinking you should go with Deron Williams this year..that is different than Ronnie Price or Dee Brown!

The Herrons said...

Hi Devan!!! This is Kristin (Klavano) Herron. I came across your blog, I hope you guys don't mind me check up on you from time to time. I know it was a while ago but Congrats on getting married!! You and your wife look so cute togeter.. good pick!! Well I hope you two are doing well... I love your Hawaii pictures looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!