CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ronnie...

WARNING: IF YOU ARE A FAIR-WEATHER FAN, THIS POST MAY HIT HOME, OR WORSE HURT YOUR FEELINGS. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO READ IF YOU ARE ONE OF 'THOSE GUYS'.

Dear Fair Weather Fans-


I went in to Fanzz yesterday to try once again since the beginning of the season to pick up a Ronnie Price shirt. For months and months, which seemed like years, I didn't get one because all they had stocked were mens L, XL, XXL, and XXXL. I figured one would come along later. After months and months of tearful, sweatful, disappointing searching, I found that they don't make those shirts in any size smaller than a large, so I figured I would buy one in a Large and shrink it. Well fancy the fact that as soon as #17 had a sweet game which consited of an amazing block and a great shot off a foul, ALL of his shirts were gone... interesting!

So to all of you fair- wather, bandwagoning, goober-noggins, I give to you the what Devan and myself like the call, the 'degrading thumbs up'. If any of you have ever gotten one of these while, driving, driving, or possibly driving, it probably came from Devan. Now I give it to you for #17. . . Boo.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Fair weather fans are definitely lame. Although I must say, I wish I was one. It would make being a Jazz fan much easier! Have you checked to see if they have any kids XL? That is what my Korver shirt and Harpring jersey are, because they don't make small sizes in those either. Go Jazz!

Anonymous said...

Ronnie Price is pretty sweet. If you want to, you can just wear a UVSC shirt and say that you have been a fan of his much longer than everyone else. (That would be sweet!) We are not fair weathered fans. I have a hard time watching the games because all these close ones make me sick to my stomach. Go Jazz!