CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am K9 Friendly

So for the past while (oh i'd say 3 or 4 months), I have been driving Devan crazy about getting one of these:
Unfourtnetly, Devan doesn't want a "horse-dog". :-( But in lew of recent events that have taken place in my home, I think Devan would be greatful to have one of these bad boys around for me to keep me safe while he is gone. Alas, our apartment does not allow us to be the proud owners of this guy (do you blame em'?), so I guess our new dead bolt will have to protect me until then. :-) I think for the next year, I might go a little crazy due to the need/want/would kill for a dog attitude that I have had as late, especially that I will be alone for a little bit. I would love to have "mans best friend" by my side. This is my ode to all you dog-wanters out there, the time will come my friends when we will join the rankings.

6 comments:

Bale Family said...

Wow! What a dog! I'm sure my mom would let you have Penny(wiener dog) in a heartbeat! Although you will probably have to be doing the protecting of her instead of the other way around. J/K

Sierra and Ryan said...

I would love that dog! You will convince Dev in no time. One day we will both be able to have our dogs...dang apartments! haha! So I need to hear about these recent events in your apartment....sounds kinda spooky! Oh ya-so you think you can dance tonight!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a really beautiful (and big) dog! Just let Devan spend the day with Sumi and see how sweet big dogs are. They just cuddle right up and sleep on top of you when you are asleep on the tramp...

Lindsey S. said...

Wow that dog is huge! How cool would that be to own one of those!

Becca said...

ok, so we have a dog...we he's a cocka-poo...not quite the size of that horse-dog. Our dog is probably the size of that dogs head, but we love him. I highly recommend getting one, someday, you'll love it.

Lindsay said...

Hey Lauren,
I found your blog on Raiffer's blog. I can't say I would love a huge horse dog because he might treat me like his chew toy, but I can definately see your point. Good luck in your efforts
Lindsay http://ryantaylorfam.blogspot.com