CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Troy Polamalu

For what you may ask, am I dedicating a blog to Troy Polamalu... I will tell you. First of all, for those of you who do not know Troy, he is the saftey for the Steelers, and also known for his great locks of hair, bouncing around out of the back of his helmet as he runs up field. Around Halloween time Devan started to call me Troy. I related this sudden changed in "pet" names due to the family we kind of have a crush on in our ward... The Unga's. See, they dressed up their youngest son to be Troy Polamalu for Halloween, so I thought this was just a continuation of our little crush. Come to find out, I have more in common with Polamalu than many may think. (See Below)




Due to the wonderful genetics of both of our parents, Troy and I share some common things like a great head of hair... luckily for him those locks of love are worth a whole lot more than my $30 haircut. You keep em' growing, thanks Troy for your inspiration!

4 comments:

Sierra and Ryan said...

Ha ha! Just to let you know your muscles pass his by! :)

Jen said...

This is great! I see that you are proud to be a "Thing 1." My hair looks a lot bigger than that with all this stupid Texas humidity. Love the new page by the way. Go Jazz (at least at home!)

McGuire's said...

That is funny La!!! You can have my thin, getting thinner, breaking-off hair anyday you want!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now I totally see it! Well, what are you doing working at CUMC? You could make lods more money playing for the Steelers... or at least making money as Troy at photo ops!