CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve at the Falke's





We spent Christmas eve at the Falke's house. It was a time of good food, good company, and a whole lot of noise. We has a nativity play in which Wags and Pop were the stars. Wags played baby Jesus and Pop played Joesph. The missionaries also helped out in bringing girft as the wise men. Couldn't have asked for a better play. We played the left to right gift game in which after Devan got his little stuffed cow snabbed by one of the little kids the second he opened it... we both ended up with the presents I had wrapped. Score!

2 comments:

McGuire's said...

Sending out an SOS

Elisa said...

Hey Guys, How is life as Newlyweds, although you are coming up on a year pretty quick here? Lauren, you propably don't remember me, I was at the wedding, and came in from Washington with my mom Mary Inman. You had a lot of people to meet that day. Anyways, just wanted to say hi, I came across you guys's blog on Shaina's and thought I'd say Hello. I love looking at blogs and seeing how everyone is doing. Talk to you later!