CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ode to Rob

My cuz-in-law approached me yesterday in hopes that I could dedicate a post in his behalf. If I was smart enough to create a "Real Men of Genius" ad for you, I would have. Needless to say, I don't have the connections - so your getting a poem.
(If you don't know what "Real Men of Genius" is, turn up your speakers and listen here)

So here's to you Rob...

Rob is the man
Besides his choice in sports teams
We are glad to have him in the fam.

His love for red
And those runnin' Utes
Makes me want to drop dead.

We may not see eye to eye
When it comes to most things sports
But for being family, we sure do try.

It was obviously fate
That you married my cousin
But seriously Rob, I think your great.

*All copyrights for this poem are owned by Lauren. It was that good.*

4 comments:

Rob and Dani said...

Nice post, a little shorter than I thought it was going to be, but still a nice post. We all know that the Utes own that other team. At least we have the Jazz in common, oh, and family too. Please feel free to update your post about me on a regular basis.

McGuire's said...

Funny!!

Shaunee said...

Where is my special post?

Joanna McGuire said...

This cracked me up!!! I had to read it to Chris and he thought it was funny too.