CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

So long, No Post

Thank you Sierra for the tag. I am now alive. See, since I have been 'single' if you will, I have cut the blogging/friends/family/contacts out of my life, stuck myself in my house, in the darkest room I could find, put on all my jammies (which happens to consist of all Jazz gear) and pigged out on Oreo's and Cream puffs. Not really, but interestingly enough, I have been busier now than every before which certainly has it's pros and cons. Pros - the day goes by quick. Cons - Nobody can read my delightful posts because I havent posted (not). Anyways Sierra, a big shout-out to you and the Ry-Guy for waking me out of my deep slomber and tagging me with something so fun. Now if you would just come watch SYTYCD with me.........


What I was doing ten years ago....

*Playing with my little birdie Sparky, teaching him to whistle at me so I felt cute, also watching/drooling over NSYNC, playing tennis, and fighting with my little bro.

What I was doing five years ago...

*Googling over boys, wishing I could drive because I was the youngest almost-Junior on the planet, and struggling with the accident with my mom-learning to be an adult and care for my family which I would never ever take back.

What I was doing one Year Ago.....

*Being a super-googlie few months newly-wed with a husband that cut his finger off and being the boss of 15 girls... whew

What I was doing Yesterday...

*Working, painting my end tables, preparing for Devan's visit, working out with my best workout buddy (mckae) and watching Las Vegas.

Five Favorite Snacks...

*M & M's (I'm on a plain kick)
SNOWIES!!! YUMMMM
Garlic Bread - Totally addicted
Dr. Pepper - so bad, so good
Gum - The Orbit Sweet Mint, that is some good stuff

Five Favorite Books....

1- Twilight 2- Eclipse 3-Harry Potter -all 4-BOM 5-The Great Gatsby

Five Places to Run Away...

* 1.Hawaii (August :-) ) 2.St. George (a McGuire favorite) 3.Cal-i-forn-i-a (fam-bam) 4.Italy and 5.Jamica

Five Pet Peeves...

* 1. People who don't think Mini's are the best car ever. 2. Bad/Mean drivers. 3. Rude people requesting Medical Records. 4. When Smith's runs out of Garlic Bread. 5. When people try to talk over eachother.

Five things I enjoy....

*1. Going out to eat. 2. Watching TV. 3. Being with Family. 4. DOGS-or any animal in general ( I am SUCH an animal lover) . 5. Deban!

Five favorite TV shows...

* 1. LOST 2. Las Vegas 3. So You Think You Can Dance 4. America's Best Dance Crew 5. Prison Break - the list goes on and on :-)

FriendsFive famous people I would like to meet...

* Besides the prophet of course - 1. Ronnie Price (kinda already did) 2. Carlos Boozer/Deron Williams/ Paul Millsap, oh shoot, lets just say the entire Jazz crew. 3. James Caan 4. Jack Sparrow 5. The Treo - K.G., R.A., and P.P



Five people to tag...1. Magurn 2. Collin 3. Garrett (he loves this stuff) 4. Jen 5. Allet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice I already did it?!? I'm with you and meeting the trio... wasn't that a great game? You can always come over and I hope you enjoy your weekend with Deban. I will bring over your camera tonight.

jodie said...

I remember Sparky! He bit me! Also, just tonight I was telling Clay that I need to read The Great Gatsby, since that's where my name comes from. Knowing it's one of your favorites has me inspired to read it asap!
Your posts area always so much fun, Lauren. Keep it up!

aLiCe said...

So.. I just barely noticed this tag. ha ha. I don't even remember you posting this. I just happened to click on your blog today and here it was! I miss you! I'm leaving in 21/2 weeks. I hope I see you before then.. Call me