CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Genius...

Me and Devan had a genius idea... we decided that this winter we were going to shut our heat off, yes, I said it OFF... and the fact that we have done it all winter is proof that some (the majority) of our brain cells have been frozen in stupor. For those of you in Utah, you understand this freezing cold weather and forgetfulness of what the sun looks like. For those of you not in Utah... here are a few pictures of what me and Devan look like right before we jump into bed, to survive the lone, dreary night.



3 comments:

jodie said...

You crack me up Lauren! Clay and I tried that last winter, but I'm too big of a pansie. It didn't last long. :)

Jen said...

This totally cracks me up. We actually have the opposite problem in Texas. We try to not turn the air conditioning on during the winter. I don't think we have made it more than a couple of weeks though.

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's awesome. Well, if you want you can always come and warm up at our house. Good luck with that. Huevos Rancheros!