CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Twilight....



For all of you vampire-obsessed, Edward loving, tear-jerking Twilight lovers, this blog is here to tell you that Devan and I understand. Yes, Devan and I, so I cannot be the only one from the Stiles family that has been consumed by the Cullen family. For those of you who can't seem to get out of the Twilight world, we hear ya. Our world has been consumed by vampires, werewolves and a little girls names Bella that we just cannot seem to get out of. I guess my main target for this blog is Emily and Shaunee, both of who understand my pain. Many burned dinners, dirty diapers, ignored husbands, ignored children, 2:00 am bedtimes, tear-wetted pillows, ignored husbands, obsessed-thoughts, dreams, endless minutes on Mom's rocking chair and ignored husbands are due to these magnificant tales. Thank you Stephenie Meyer!


Now, the following pictures are those who I think would be great for the parts in the upcoming Twilight movie (2008) :-)


Edward Cullen:



Hey Edward... Bite me!

Bella Swan:



I love this girl.

3 comments:

McGuire's said...

Bunch of phsycos! Just remember FLAXON CORD! Satan uses a flaxon cord to chain you down. He'll start with innocent little wizards and witches (H.P.), then he'll move onto ridiculous semi-romantic novels about vampires and warewolves. Soon you will find yourself in a dentist office demanding fang implants and your wardrobe will consist of nothing but black. Whatever happened to realistic reading, reading that will actually benefit your life...like Lord of the Rings.

McGuire's said...

actually La, 3am bedtimes!!! Thank goodness i'm done! at least we understand eachother! love ya, em

Sierra and Ryan said...

I love how all of us "Edward Lovers" are starting to let ourselves be heard! I'm not scared to say that I LOVE VAMPIRES!! Plus, I think your choices for Edward and Bella are brilliant. Much better than the choices on Stephanie Meyers website, I think you should e-mail her.